– Berlin Realtor Immobilienservice GmbH –
1. With this data protection statement we inform you about the data processing on the website www.berlinrealtor.de (hereinafter: “Website”). The person responsible for the processing of personal data on the website is Berlin Realtor Immobilienservice GmbH, Managing Director Leon Klovsky, Mommsenstraße 5, 10629 Berlin (hereafter: “Berlin Realtor” or “we”). Our current contact details can be found in the imprint
2. We process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Legal bases for the data processing arise from Art. 6 GDPR and the resulting German data protection law. If no legal legal basis for the data processing intervenes, we process personal data only with the consent of the owner of the respective data.
3. The website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that may contain information about the use of a website by a visitor. Cookies are sent from the website to the internet browser of the website visitor and stored there. The information stored in a cookie can be recalled from the Internet browser.
Our website uses only so-called session cookies. These are needed to allow a website visitor to navigate the site during a browser session (between opening and closing his Internet browser). The session cookies are deleted after the browser session has ended. The website user agrees with this data protection declaration in this data processing by Berlin Realtor.
The website visitor may refuse the storage of cookies by setting them in his Internet browser in general or for individual cases. Navigation on the website in this case may be restricted. Cookies stored in the internet browser can be deleted by the website visitor at any time via the corresponding deletion function of his browser.
4. There is no automated collection of personal data of the website visitor via the website. Website visitors can contact Berlin Realtor by e-mail, telephone or fax or letter. We receive the data that you voluntarily submit to us.
5. If object offers are displayed on the website, this is a link to object offers that we have posted on the real estate portal www.immobilienscout24.de (operator: Immobilienscout GmbH).
We will then receive your name, your e-mail address and your request text from Immobilienscout GmbH, including the additional data you may specify there. Only after receipt of these data with us are we responsible for their further processing.
6. In the case of requests for property offers, we will ask you to provide certain personal data in order to process your request. We are also legally obliged to identify our customers as real estate agents and therefore have to request certain personal data from customers.
7. We use your personal data for the processing and fulfillment of your request or the brokerage contract as well as in the case of a contractual relationship for its settlement. The data stored by Berlin Realtor via a website user are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with statutory retention periods.
8. You are entitled to receive information about your personal data processed by Berlin Realtor and to be entitled to correct any inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data. Furthermore, you are entitled to data transferability and, under the conditions set out in Article 58 (3) BDSG, you are entitled to a restriction on processing.
Please contact Berlin Realtor for all privacy concerns regarding our website. Complaints about any breaches of privacy can be reported to the appropriate regulatory authority.
9. Once granted consent to data processing that would not be permitted without consent may be revoked at any time with future effect.